Saturday, October 4, 2008

One Month Old!!

Jaxson sitting in his boppy for the first time (I usually only use it to feed him).
Jaxson in his swing. It is crazy how much he has grown, how his arms and legs have "fattened" up a little:)
Jaxson having tummy time after his first "real" bath. Is this not just the cutest picture?!?! Yes, he was holding his head up on his own for the picture.
Jaxson after his bath. Daddy was warming him up:)
Jaxson, Scott and Oreo, she really is starting to get closer and more curious about him. Hopefully it will continue.
Pee Paw and Jaxson. Jaxson loved having his Pee Paw around because he had a comfy place to take a nap (Pee Paw's arms or chest).
Jaxson with his cousin Taylar.
How precious is this picture?
Me trying to keep Jaxson awake so he would sleep that night.

I cannot believe Jaxson is already one month old! He got his cord taken off last week by the doctor, no it had not fallen off on it's own even though it was all dried up. After that, he got his first real bath in the tub:) It was absolutely hilarious watching him as he peed over his tub and into the big bathtub. It was like a fountain, I kid you not!! He has gained two pounds since birth!! He is definitely mommy's little piggie. Scott and I can't believe how much he has grown. I know people said, "they grow up so fast," but you don't realize it until you see it for yourself. He also wore shoes for the first time. Yes, I put shoes on him. I forgot I had shoes because he has just been wearing socks, but his Aunt Amy came to see him and found them and put them on him, and since then, he wears them every time he goes out. Oreo is starting to get closer to him. She sniffs him a whole lot more and lays under his swing when he is in it. He took his first trip to Babies R Us this last week as well. He got to sleep in his crib for the first time as well last week. It was a week of firsts for him.

This weekend we are headed to Abilene so it will be Jaxson's first road trip. It will be a full weekend so we will see how he does and how I do:)




No comments: