Friday, August 29, 2008

Yeah, 37 Weeks!!

Yes, Jaxson is still cooking in there:) We are officially 37 weeks. Our new goal is 39 weeks so we will see how close we get. I didn't do much at all this week, well, until yesterday. We went to the doctor yesterday, and I guess "decreased activity" worked because I am still only 1 cm and about 90% effaced. After much convincing, I talked Scott into letting me go to a shower that my co-workers had for me and April (due 4 days after me). I got to work half a day today so that was nice. That is all I get to work until we go back next Thursday. I can go to the store and do more at home though so that will be much better. Hopefully this time off will give me the ability to get everything in order at home. Here are some pictures:

Scott putting together Jaxson's bathtub. Who would have thought that a bathtub assembly would require a screwdriver??


Holly and me at the shower.

Some fo the people I work with got us our second car seat base and our mattress, the only two big things left on our registry. For some reason, I got very emotional and started tearing up, but April did the same thing when she found out they got her stroller and car seat so I didn't feel too bad. At least they all know how happy and greatful we are for their generosity.

April and me and our bellies:) She is also having a little boy, Brady.

2 comments:

Roman's Roost said...

Congratulations....on your new arrival. I hope you are enjoying every bit of it. The time flies in a flash. I am a waiting to see pics. Have fun girl!

Laura said...

I want to see pics! I am so happy for you friend! Waiting....LY!