Sunday, August 24, 2008

Pictures

As promised, here are the pictures...


At the shower, the girls got Jaxson a little hat, and when Scott put it on, I just had to take a picture. It was hillarious!
These are napkins folded in the shape of diapers with nuts in them. Hah, diapers with nuts.
Holly had a friend make this bouquet of chocolate suckers. The white ones have "Jaxson" on them. They really did go all out for this shower.
A close up of the cupcakes that Michelle made for the shower. She used a homemade recipe for the cupcakes and icing. I have no idea how long it took her to make them, especially putting the little booties on each one! Thank you so much Michelle!!!
Casey, Tiffany, Me (of course), Holly and Roshonda. The girls who hosted the shower and did an amazing job. Thank you so much ladies!!
Below is my cousin, Amanda. She surprised me at the shower. Then the next day was surprised herself because her boyfriend proposed. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so excited for you.
This is me at 35 weeks. Scott somehow got this picture of Oreo looking up at me, but it looks like she is looking at my belly so I had to put it in here. I love this picture!
Me at 36 weeks. Can you tell that he has dropped? Mom walked in that night and the first thing she and Dad both said was, "he's dropped, Carolyn."
For the next week I will be at home staying off my feet (doctor's request) as much as possible trying to keep Jaxson cooking for another week:) I'm sure by Thursday I will be so happy to go to the doctor and hopefully be able to go back to work until he comes. For some reason, I don't think Jaxson wants to wait much longer before greeting all of us. I am now lucky enough to feel the pressure of his head in my pelvis. Scott was generous enough to finish up the laundry for Jaxson, well, I do have another shower tomorrow. He went and got some more burp cloths so that I don't have to wash them every day. My bag is now packed, and we are going to get Jaxson's bag packed today and get the car seat in the car today as well. After all that, I think we will be ready whenever he decides to make his debut.

2 comments:

Baby McMinn said...

Scott if you just had your glasses from little league, I would have to die laughing that hat does remind me of you when you were like 10.

Laura said...

I love baby jaxson! So cute belly Carebear! I am waiting for the phone call :). Love you!