I was going to put up a new post last weekend, but I was so busy, I didn't get a chance to. I had a shower on Saturday that was awesome. We got lots of good stuff. Scott's parents were here as well. It was a nice weekend. Scott's birthday was Sunday, and we met my parents for lunch (they were in town for a reunion). My dad and older brother went on a baseball trip a couple of weeks ago and got to go the Louisville Slugger Manufacturer Plant, and Dad got Jaxson a bat with his name on it. It is the cutest thing ever, and Scott already has plans to take Jaxson out and show him how to hit a baseball. I will post pictures as soon as I can get my camera to work. I can't figure it out so I might have to wait for Scott to get home.
Oreo is doing much better, he blood levels are back in the normal range so she doesn't have to go back until the middle of September for a recheck.
I went to the doctor today, and I am 1 cm dilated and 80% effaced. I have been having some mild contractions, but nothing that has a pattern. We are hoping Jaxson stays in for at least one more week. My doctor told me no more running until after he comes, well, at least for the next couple of weeks. After that, I am free to run all I want if Jaxson is still hanging in there:) I decided that I should get my bag packed, just in case. When Scott gets back from Orlando tomorrow he will put the carseat in the car. It is so crazy to think that Jaxson is almost here. I can't believe it!!! We can't wait to see his face and hold him (well, we can wait one more week);). I was trying to figure out what I was going to bring him home in, but I can't decide. I need to get him some cute little shorts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can't wait to see Jaxson. Let me know when you have him. I am dying to see him.
Suzanne
Post a Comment