Happy 4th of July! Scott and I spent the day hanging out. We are in the process of changing door knobs and hinges (fun times) on all the doors. We went to his office last night to watch the fireworks in Ft. Worth. It was awesome to watch them from above. They shot the fireworks off at the Ft. Worth Cats stadium which is a couple of miles from his office. Below are some pictures of the fireworks that I attempted to take. It has been a great and relaxing weekend to say the least. For the first time in about 5 or 6 months, we were able to sleep in two days in a row with no alarm clock waking us up, oh the simple things in life:)
Scott is cooking some steaks on the grill right now, and he has found another wine to add to the list when I am able to partake after Jaxson gets here. Oreo is still limping around, and I'm guessing she will for awhile. Not much else going on this weekend with us, which is why we are loving it!! Have a safe and fun rest of the weekend.
Jaxson is still an active little one!!! He does this rhythmic kicking a couple of times a day, he is actually doing it right now. I'm wondering if it is the hiccups. He also likes to do a lot of rolling, and it cracks me up when I can feel his little hand or foot (not sure which it is) running across my belly. He kicks my ribs on the right side, and when I am laying on that side he kicks until I turn over! We went to see some friends who had a baby last week, and Scott and I left saying how excited we were to meet Jaxson and see what he looks like!! The crazy thing is that Jaxson is half the size of the baby we saw on Thursday. She was so little and cute and making the most adorable noises. I'm not too sure I will be lucky enough to have a small baby at the rate we are going:)
Scott loves this one because he thinks it looks like lightning.

No comments:
Post a Comment