Happy Anniversary Scott! I love you!
Jaxson's favorite toy. I had to throw that one away and found another one just like it. He loves to chew on the tag, tail and trunk of that elephant. It was pretty stinky so I had to make the decision to get rid of it:)
Big Bunny! Thank you Hayley for giving Jaxson this bunny because he loves it.
Happy springtime!! I love this time of year (except for allergies)! The weather is beautiful, not too hot and not too cold. We took Jaxson and had some pictures made a few weeks ago, and they are wonderful, thank you Todd! He did really well, and I was a little nervous because we woke him up from his nap to take them. Let me tell you though, when he was done, he definitely let us know. We had a wonderful Easter. I didn't get a picture of Jaxson in his outfit before he spit up on it, but I did get a picture of him in his second outfit:) Scott and I also had a great anniversary earlier this month. I spent my first night away from Jaxson and did really well, I think so anyway. Jaxson got to stay with his MeeMaw, Amy and Taylar. Jaxson and Taylar got to take a bath together, and I wish I had a picture of it to share with you, but I don't. Last week, Jaxson and I went home while Scott was in Arizona. Jaxson cut his first tooth while we were there!!! Lucky me, I got to experience the fussiness by myself:) I haven't taken a picture of it because you can't see it very well with a camera, but let me tell you, you can feel it!! He likes to pull hair and necklaces now as well. Oh, and he laughs when I tell him, "no" when he pulls my hair! I am so in for it. We got out the booster seat so Jaxson has graduated to that. He no longer sits in the bumbo seat. He likes to bang on the tray of the booster seat. No crawling yet, but he does roll places now. He loves to laugh at people, especially when they jump up and down. Poor thing also has allergies that are acting up right now so we are fighting with the runny nose that he hates to get cleaned. We are enjoying him so much, and I can't believe how much he has grown!! Time really does fly by. We are so blessed to have him in our lives, and I can't imagine life without him.
Jaxson got to go to his first baseball game last night. We went to watch Scott's cousin play, and Jaxson loved it, he stayed awake the entire time!! He did not go to bed until 10. I thought he might sleep in to make up for it, but no. Oh well.
Jaxson got to go to his first baseball game last night. We went to watch Scott's cousin play, and Jaxson loved it, he stayed awake the entire time!! He did not go to bed until 10. I thought he might sleep in to make up for it, but no. Oh well.
All that was written like 2 or 3 weeks ago, but I couldn't get the pictures downloaded.

No comments:
Post a Comment