
Jaxson doing some tummy time and drooling like a mad dog:)

"How am I supposed to eat that with no teeth?" I thought this was priceless.

Jaxson meeting Owen for the first time. Jaxson and I went to Austin to hang out with Matt, Traci and Owen. Look how big Jaxson is (I mean look at the meat on that kid).

Matt with Owen and Jaxson. A picture perfect moment.

Jaxson playing with his Paw Paw in Austin.

Owen looking at his momma. Isn't he precious?!?!

Jaxson having fun with Moose:)

Tummy time with Moose.

Jaxson and Owen in bed one morning. No, they didn't actually sleep together, but we put them in Matt and Traci's bed one morning.

Look how wet his shirt is!!!

He started taking his pacifier out of his mouth and putting it back in. He also likes to chew it on it now. This was one year to the date that we found out we were pregnant. How time flies!!!!

Christmas with my family, yes, we had it a month late, but better late than never. Life gets busy with a baby!

Jaxson wearing Matt's hat.

Jaxson with his cousin Brian. He is always on his best behavior with Officer Poynor:)

Jaxson with his great-grandma. She loves holding him.

Jaxson and Owen with great-grandma. Owen wasn't really into taking pictures at this moment:)

Grandma with all the grandkids and great-grandkids (well, Hunter wasn't there because he lives in FL).

Greg got to meet Jaxson for the first time. I didn't realize he had never seen our little chunky monkey. Stone is getting so big, and he is such a happy little baby!

He is such a cutie!!

Jaxson and Owen taking a bath together for the first time. Our mistake, not bringing the bathtub. Jaxson screamed the entire time!!

I love his little face. To see the world through the eyes of a child as they are discovering new things is amazing and wonderful. God is so good!!

Scott and Jaxson playing. He loves to grab Scott's face.

Jaxson at 5 months!!! It is crazy that he is so big and growing so fast!

Daddy holding Jaxson. He was kind of fussy, but his face was so precious! I hate it when he cries because I just want to take the pain away.

Look at his tongue!!!

I love this picture. It is such a blessing to have him in our lives. We have always wanted kids, but I am so glad we waited. It was definitely worth the wait.

Jaxson eating cereal for the first time. As Grandpa says, give him something that will stick to his ribs, not that he needs any help with that:)

He wasn't too sure what we were giving him, but he loves it now!

All done!

My grandpa finally held Jaxson a couple of weeks ago when we went to see them while Scott was gone. Jaxson loved his great-grandpa.

Grandpa and Jaxson playing on the floor. He could get Jaxson smiling and laughing.

Jaxson with his great-grandparents. We had a wonderful time visiting them. I love the farm, it is always so peaceful. I can be lazy and not feel bad about it:)

Our little Valentine!!

Precious moments.

Jaxson loves to stand up now. No, he isn't doing it on his own, but he can do it with a little help.

Applesauce with cereal is the key for Jaxson. He loved it!!!
I know, I am horrible about updating this blog. I will try to do better. Scott has been studying for his last CPA test so I haven't had my computer much. I have been working more than I thought I would so on my days off, it seems like laundry, dishes and cleaning are all piled up and staring me in the face. I finally had a few days off in a row where we weren't really doing anything so here is my update:) Jaxson is getting so big, and he is such a joy!! His is starting to sit up for short periods of time by himself. He is trying to crawl, but we are hoping that is a ways away:) Still no teeth, but the drool is pouring out! He loves to eat cereal. He opens his mouth if the spoon is anywhere in site. He has started holding his bottle as well! He can also bring it to is mouth if you take it away from him. He doesn't always hold it and can't tip it up, but he is working on it. He has decided that sleeping through the night is for the birds and has been waking up. I am hoping it is just because he is teething. He has started arching his back when he gets mad, oh, are we in trouble when he starts throwing fits. Let's see, what else is he doing...I'm sure there is more, but I can't think about them. Oh, he is laughing now. I love watching him smile and laugh, that toothless grin is wonderful!! He likes to bang his toys on things too, he thinks it is funny. At daycare, he has starting laughing at the other two kids, one is now crawling and the other is rolling over. We will see if that gets Jaxson doing anything. He will roll over every now and then, but he is kind of lazy when it comes to rolling over all the time. I have no idea how much he weighs now, but we go back to the dr in a couple of weeks. We shall see how big our chunky monkey is. I love that the weather is not too bad outside because I like to look at his fat little legs so he doesn't wear pants too much these days. He is sitting in the swing right now laughing at himself, he is so wonderful!! What did we do for entertainment before he came along? What did we do period before him? He keeps us busy that is for sure. I never knew how much he would change our lives, but I now know why people with kids have a hard time getting together with other people. I wouldn't change it for the world. We love him with all our hearts.
No comments:
Post a Comment