Our little boy is 3 months old!!! He has just discovered his feet, and it is hilarious watching him look so intently at them. You can tell he just wants to put it in his mouth but hasn’t figured out how yet. Scott says that if he has the limberness of his daddy, he will never be able to get them close to his mouth:) He is getting close to rolling over also, and I am not looking forward to that because then he will be all over the place! We had a great Thanksgiving in Austin with my family. We also had a great 2 weeks with Scott being off. This week was back to the real world. I had to go back to work, and I survived, but I must say it was the hardest thing I have ever done. Not only emotionally hard but physically hard as well. I forgot what it was like to work back to back 12 hour shifts! Adding a baby to the mix makes it that much harder, but I wouldn’t have it any other way. Scott said he felt more like a “real” daddy having to drop Jaxson off at daycare and getting him ready in the morning and then having to pick him up after work. I love seeing Scott as a dad. He is wonderful, and Jaxson just laughs at him when they are playing, it is awesome.
I have now learned how to eat with chopsticks!! I know, for those of you who know me well, that is hard to believe, but I have. Panda Express is Scott’s new favorite thing to eat so that I can eat with chopsticks. He says the next thing for me is sushi, but I’m not too sure about that. It is pretty fun to eat with them, but I have not mastered eating rice so we don’t get it any more, chow mein is our new side dish because it is much easier to pick up with chopsticks.
I have now learned how to eat with chopsticks!! I know, for those of you who know me well, that is hard to believe, but I have. Panda Express is Scott’s new favorite thing to eat so that I can eat with chopsticks. He says the next thing for me is sushi, but I’m not too sure about that. It is pretty fun to eat with them, but I have not mastered eating rice so we don’t get it any more, chow mein is our new side dish because it is much easier to pick up with chopsticks.
I can’t believe Christmas is less than 2 weeks away. This year will be amazing with Jaxson. I know he won’t have a clue what is going on, but Scott and I will enjoy it so much more with him just being there. He is the best gift any parent could ask for. We are so lucky to have him in our lives. He has added so much joy and love to our family!

2 comments:
hes getting so big...hopefully we can see each other at christmas..so is your mother going by moose?
waiting for another blog.....
Post a Comment